Sunday, February 5, 2012

Good Morning

This week I'm just going to mix things up a bit.  Over the last few week's the songs have been fairly serious...this week's song was chosen just because it's fun!  Mandisa's "Good Morning" is a song that you'll either love or you'll find it annoying....perhaps depending on whether a you're a morning person or not.  I first discovered this song when I heard that people were calling in to KLOVE requesting it on their morning drives to school.  My kids love this song...we've played it when they wake up, in the car on the way to school...I've even caught my somewhat reserved oldest daughter dancing in her seat with her arms in the air as I watch her in the rear view mirror!
So did that make you want to dance a little bit?  I hope this song picks up your spirits this week, especially at the beginning of each new day.  No matter how hard yesterday was, you can still start each new day fresh, even if it's just with a slightly different perspective to help you through the day to come. 

Today I will leave you with a verse from the Psalms,

Satisfy us in the morning with your unfailing love, that we may sing for joy and be glad all our days.  Make us glad for as many days as you have afflicted us, for as many years as we have seen trouble.  May your deeds be shown to your servants, your splendor to their children.  May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us - yes, establish the work of our hands.
Psalm 90: 14-17

May you feel His unfailing love and be filled with joy.  God Bless.

1 comment: